Fresh Vietnamese Shrimp Spring Rolls, Organic Chicken Mango Coconut Curry, Organic Salad Greens with a Soy and Sesame dressing, Organic Brown Rice, Banana Fritters (Gluten Free)
Marlene will show you how to recreate the authentic flavors from her childhood and from traveling extensively throughout Asia. Classes are often inspired by cuisines from Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Japan and China. Asian cuisine is largely gluten-free and one of the tastiest and healthiest cuisines in the world.
*Note: We wiill do our best to keep the ingredients/menu exactly as written, but substitutions may be made occasionally due to market availability and our desire to find the freshest produce possible.
Take your cooking skills to the next level with The Refined Cook Culinary Series, fun social events that give you tasty tips on preparing healthy, gourmet dinners. Come with friends or meet new ones. This is a friendly gathering of up to 8 people.
Your hosts are a wife and husband team who are passionate about great food and hosting sumptuous dinner parties. Learn new culinary techniques, efficient shortcuts, and unique plating ideas to elevate everyday meals into extraordinary ones. Watch and socialize or get hands-on experience in the kitchen, or a little of both.
- Price covers tuition and materials (you will receive a copy of recipes)
- Class size 4-6 participants (we may cancel the class if minimum is not met)
- Our ingredients are minimally, if at all, processed, and are usually organic or natural
- Must be 21 yrs. and older (it’s BYOB)
- Includes complimentary beverage hand-selected by our resident wine consultant
- Held in a private home in a semi-professional kitchen with first rate equipment (e.g., 6-burner Wolf range)
- Instruction style is combination of demonstration and hands-on
- Unless otherwise noted, venue is in Dedham (exact address provided 48 hours before event)
- We can refund up to 7 days before event
Please visit www.refinedcook.com for more information, reviews and classes.
Marlene and Jeff are great instructors and even better hosts. I was completely at ease working with them. And the food was great!
-David G. (Jamaica Plain)